Xmas Card Design 2017 Calling all budding artists – could you design our next Christmas card?
How would your child like to have their Christmas design used as the official FPO Christmas card 2017?
Our Christmas card competition is open to all children aged 0-17. Just design your masterpiece on a plain white A4 sheet of paper in either paint, felt tips, crayons or collage. The winning design will be chosen by a panel of OCC staff and the winner will get to see their design in print as well as receive 5 free packs of cards.
Please hand in to reception or email a scan to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 15 October 2017, remembering to give us your child’s name, your name and how we can contact you.
Terms and Conditions
The Christmas card design competition is being organised by the Foundation for Paediatric Osteopathy, trading as the Osteopathic Centre for Children (OCC)
Entrants agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- The competition is free to enter and is open to all children (from birth to their 18th birthday) visiting the Osteopathic Centre for Children or its website.
- Designs should be suitable for an A6 size card, portrait or landscape.
- Entries must be hardcopy drawings/designs, or high resolution colour scans as JPEG files.
- The closing date for submissions is 5pm on 15 October 2017 and any submissions received after this time will not be considered for the competition.
- Prize winners will be announced on the OCC website, and social media channels during the third week of October.
- Prizes will be presented in the form of five packs of Christmas cards featuring their winning design, to send to family and friends.
- If the OCC is unable to contact winners after reasonable attempts have been made, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- The copyright of the entire image used in the design must belong to the entrant.
- Entrants will retain copyright in the designs that they submit. By entering the competition, all entrants grant to the OCC the right to publish their designs online and to use the image(s) in any of our publicity, including, but not limited to, our annual Christmas cards, magazine, marketing materials, newsletters, posters, and on our website. Entries may also be retained and used for the OCC’s photo library. No fees will be payable for any of the above uses.
- Judges appointed by the OCC will choose the winners. The OCC’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition’s judging and organisation.
- The OCC reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any breach of these terms by an entrant will void their entry. The OCC reserves the right to request the return of a prize if, at a later date, the entrant has been discovered to be in breach of these terms.